Thanks for the Four Fact Survey tag Not the Average Mama
Four names people call me other than my real name:
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
- Universal Orlando
- Walt Disney World
- Isle of Capri Casino
- Momager to my son
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
- National Lampoon Vacation– Clark make me laugh!!
- European Vacation
- Christmas Vacation
- Vegas Vacation – You see a theme here??
Four Books Or Authors I’d Recommend:
- Honestly – I don’t really have a favorite because they all are. I absolutely LOVE to read and when I can I will read whatever I get my hands on! I am a bookworm when I can be.
Four Places I’ve Lived:
- Orlando, FL
- Biloxi, MS
- Clearwater, FL
- Dickson, TN
Four Places I’ve Visited:
- Cozumel Mexico (I love the Caribbean)
- Philadelphia, PA
- St. Thomas (I love all of the Caribbean)
Four Things I’d Rather Be Doing Right Now:
- Being somewhere tropical. I’m not even picky.
- Sitting and waiting on my son for any project that he is cast for – especially if it is paid!
- Cuddling with my baby!! Its kinda hard to sit and watch tv and cuddle as a couple.
- I would rather anything other than sitting here today.
Four foods I don’t like:
- Ummmm, tripe!
- I cant really think of anything. I am adventurous and will try anything once.
Four of my favorite foods:
- All seafood
- Veggies – all!
- Ice cream
Four Shows I Watch:
- Criminal Minds – original and beyond borders
- All the NCIS’s
- Young and the Restless
- Below Deck
Four Things I’m Looking Foward To This Year:
- Getting out of debt
- Hopefully a cruise!
- Spending quality time with my two favorite guys (it will be very limited as hubby starts his new job)
- School being done for son for a month or two.
Four Things I’m Always Saying:
- “I love you”
- “Would you watch what you are doing?”
- “Would you stop for a minute?”
Four People To Tag:
The Perpetual Camping Wife